HUBERT TINASHE MUPEDZISWA | PARTNER
Hubert holds degrees in Business Administration (Solusi University) and a Masters of Development Practice (University of Botswana). He also holds several certificates from the United Nations Public Administrations Network (UNPAN) in Human Resources Capacity Development, Result Based Monitoring and Evaluation and Strategic Intelligence. Etc.
He started off his working career at UNAIDS an affiliate of the United Nations in the office of the Country Director. There he provided technical support to the senior advisers of strategic interventions, monitoring and evaluation and community mobilization and partnerships. He then proceeded to join MaST Botswana an affiliate of the MaST International (Headquarters in England) – as a Consultant. Here he did a lot of training and also research and client relationship management. He then proceeded for a brief stint with Crestcom an American Headquartered – International Leadership Development firm in their Botswana office. He has done some guest lecturing at the University Of Botswana School Of Medicine several times. Hubert is a BQA accredited trainer.
He is passionate about research, training and organisational development. Some of the work he has done include;
- Transformational Leadership Training – Directors of Princess Marina Hospital
- Performance Management – World Group of Companies
- Management Development – Ministry of Finance
- Industrial Relations – Tati Nickel Mine
- Customer Service Training for National Development Bank of Botswana
Research (in the capacity of team member)
- Botswana National Spending Assessment 2012
- Other private market researches.
Organisational Development (in the capacity of team member)
- Formulation of the Monitoring and Evaluation Strategy for the Ministry of
- Strategy Review for Women Sector Gender Strategy
- Formulation of the Botswana TB/HIV Information, Education and Communication Strategy
- Formulation of Cervical Cancer Prevention Strategy
BONIFACE MPOLOKANG | CONSULTANT
Boniface has a Mathematics & Environmental Science background. He also holds several certificates including Business Management and Administration, Market Research etc. His consultancy background spans years of freelance consultancy work with various firms such as Onlex Botswana, Randall Management Consultants, Desmas Trainers and Consultants, Peak Performance etc.
He has gained experience by undertaking several high level consultancy projects. These include strategic planning, market research and organisational restructuring for Nursing and Midwifery Council of Botswana, Botswana Bureau of Standards, Botswana Investment and Trade Centre, Botswana Railways Properties etc.
His training experience spans more than 80 workshops for public, private and parastatals. Boniface is a friendly, flexible young man who believes in education that transforms the whole being. He values integrity, honesty and excellence.